CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

How about some dressing to go with that turkey?

Well, last weekend I found the wedding dress/gown of my dreams. It's difficult to describe, because it's nothing that I've seen while rifting through endless piles and stacks of bridal magazines. As cheezy as it sounds, as soon as I tried it on I KNEW it was the one. It's very couture. Unfortunately, I'm not posting any pictures of the dress online because I want everyone to get the full effect on the day of the wedding... but I WILL provide you with a brief description to make your style taste-buds water!

A-line sleeveless gown with V-neckline and illusion beaded lace straps features asymmetrical taffeta pleats with gathers at drop waist. Taffeta over beaded lace skirt with scallop at hemline with tiffany length beaded lace train.

More to come... stay tuned!

.kms

1 comments:

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

Hey Kristin,

I love your blog. We'll have to go to Panera sometime and work on ours together. Have a good week!