CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just some thoughts...

Well, today I am lucky enough to spend the day relaxing because of the snowy/icy conditions outside. SNOW DAY! One of the many perks of being a teacher ((smiles)).

As I'm just laying around, I'm thinking a lot about the wedding. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have the wedding be here NOW! I hate all of the waiting around. I know that I'm only 8 months and 5 days away from our wedding day, and time has definitely flown by since we got engaged on August 16th... but at the same time, I know how exciting it's going to be when we are finally husband and wife and I just can't wait!!! When I spend time with Jason on the weekends, we have so much fun together. Seriously, without a doubt, he is my best friend. He knows me better than anyone, and he makes me laugh. We have fun, no matter what the circumstances. Whether we're cooking dinner together, hanging out in the garage, curled up on the couch watching tv together, going to church, we always have a good time together. There is a level of comfort and security that I've found with him that I've never experienced with anyone else. I know that he's going to be an amazing husband, and a great father one day. I just can't wait to start our lives together!!!!!!

This time last year, we were in California. My Valentine's gift last year was an all-expense paid trip to California for 10 days. This year, we're going to play it low-key. We're going to have dinner in Frederick at my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill, on Friday evening. I'm so excited just to spend quality time together!

Here's a couple of pictures from our California trip last year. We had so much fun! I love him so much!!!!!!!









1 comments:

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

you blog is sweet. Sorry I haven't visited more often. I will try to check it more often which means more info please!! :)